Recipe By: Jo Anne Merrill;
Serving Size: 4 Preparation Time :0:20
Do not drain pineapple.
- 2 cups rhubarb -- diced
- 1 pint strawberries
- 8 1/4 ounces crushed pineapple -- canned
- 1 3/4 ounces pectin -- 1 package
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel -- grated
1. Combine pineapple, rhubarb and strawberries in 2-quart microwave-safe
bowl or other container.
2. Microwave on high power 7-10 minutes, stirring twice, until
rhubarb is tender.
3. Stir in fruit pectin; microwave on high 2-4 minutes, until
mixture boils, stirring every minute.
4. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
Microwave on high 2-4 minutes more to allow jam to boil hard;
stir every other minute.
5. Let stand for 10 minutes, then pour into sterilized jars.
Seal and let cool, then refrigerate.
Yield: About 4 jelly jar-sized servings.
Serving Ideas : Great to make for gift-giving. Pretty in jelly