Resource Center - Boston, USA
The recipe below is by Rose Lee Calabro . It is superb!
Rose Lee has written a raw recipe book, titled "Living Food, Love
is the Answer", and is currently looking for a publisher.
She has also conducted food prep workshops at SF-LiFE* potlucks.
Thanks to Rose Lee for authorizing the posting of this recipe!
Using a champion juicer process almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds
using the solid plate.
- 1 C almonds, soaked 12-48 hours and blanched
- 1 C sunflower seeds, soaked 6-8 hours and rinsed
- 1/4 C sesame seeds, soaked 8 hours and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 sm leek, finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp. powdered kelp
- 1-2 T Bragg Liquid Aminos or to taste
- 2 T lemon juice
Add red bell pepper, celery, leek, lemon juice, kelp, Bragg and mix