Roger A. Miller
- Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.
Rinse and drain kidney beans (unless you want to use the bean juice
as well, your preference).
- 1 15oz. can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz. can S&W seasoned tomatoes (Italian, Mexican or Cajun
recipe) with its juice.
- 1 teaspoon butter or margerine (optional)
- pepper to taste (optional)
Add tomatoes with its juice.
Add butter, pepper or any other seasonings (optional)
Variation add one or more of the following:
Heat on stove top or in microwave.
- sauteed onion
- canned corn: Green Giant niblets or mexicorn
Yield (just beans and tomatoes): approximately 3 to 3 1/2 cups
Fast, easy, filling meal or lunch to take in thermos