Recipe By: Crockery Cookbook
Serving Size: 6
1. In a 3 1/2 or 4-quart crockpot, place pumpkin, celery, carrot,
onion, salt, oregano, rosemary, and ground red pepper.
- 16 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano -- crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary -- crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 medium tomatoes -- peeled and chopped
Gradually stir in vegetable broth.
2. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high
setting for 3 to 4 hours.
Stir in chopped tomatoes. Ladle into bowls.
Garnish with pumpkin seeds, if desired.
Per serving: 160 Calories; 3g Fat (16% calories from fat); 6g
Protein; 30g Carbohydrate; 2mg Cholesterol; 1308mg Sodium