Armenian Spinach Plum Salad
From: Michelle S.
This is a tasty spring salad. You may substitute any low cal dressing for the one included in the recipe. This is low cal too!!
- 3 large plums, cut into wedges
- 3 cups spinach, stems removed and leaves torn
- 2 cups cucumbers, pared,seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 1/3 cup safflower oil
- 2-3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
Combine spinach, cucumber, onion, parsley, pistachios, and plums in a salad bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients.
pour dressing over salad mixture and toss well to blend.