WORLDWIDE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Brian and Margaret Gunn-King
- VegetarianSociety - Northern Ireland
- International Author/Producer of Plays & TV Shows-England
- Author, Fruits of Paradise - England
- Vegan Marketing Activist - England
- Fitness & Fasting Advocate - Sweden
- Nature Cure Practitioner - Australia
- President, Vegetarian Union of North America (and a nice guy, too);
- Past President, Toronto Vegetarian Association;
- Founder, International Vegetarian Food Fair - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Delegates and other speakers from over a dozen other nations
Speakers from the USA will INCLUDE (but not be limited to):
- Howard Lyman
- Director, Eating with Conscience Campaign, HSUS
- 4th Generation Cattle Rancher and Beef Lobbyist who became a vegan "STRICTLY for health, ethical, and environmental reasons, with a bow
to spirituality" -Washington,DC
- Patricia Carney
- Executive Director, Earth Save - Santa Cruz, California
- Michael Klaper, MD
- Author "Vegan Nutrition: Pure and Simple"
- Author "Pregnancy, Children, and the Vegan Diet"
- Consultant to NASA - Florida
- Marcia Pearson
- Fashion with Compassion, Model - Washington
- Keith Akers
- Author "Vegetarian Sourcebook"
- Owner, Vegetarian Press
- Past IVU Regional Secretary for North America
- Past President, Vegetarian Society of DC
- Telecommunications Consultant and Computer Programmer - Denver, Colorado
- Robert Kradjian, MD
- Author "Save Yourself from Breast Cancer"
- Author "Save Yourself from Prostate Cancer"
- Former Chief of Surgery, Good Ship Hope - California
- Spice Williams
- Vegan bodybuilder & stunt woman, Actress (Vixis in Star Trek V) - California
- Alex Hershaft, PhD
- Farm Animal Reform Movement
- Director, Great American Meatout - Maryland
- Susan Smith Jones, PhD
- Author "Choose to Live Peacefully"
- Professor, UCLA - California
- Hans Diehl, Dr.HSc, MPH
- Author "To Your Health"
- TV Personality
- Director, Lifestyle Medicine Center;
- Director, Coronary Health Improvement Program (CHIP) - California
- Agatha Thrash, MD
- Author "Nutrition for Vegetarians" - Alabama
- Ronald Cridland, MD
- William Harris, MD
- Emergency Room Physician
- Author "Scientific Basis for Vegetarianism" - Hawaii
- Greg Caton
- President, Lumen Foods - Louisiana
- Amy Rosenbaum Clark
- Associate Editor, Vegetarian Times - Illionois
- Elysa Markowitz
- Author "Food for Thought"
- Movement Therapist
- Culinary Instructor - California
- Peter Burwash
- Personal Growth Workshop Leader (PBI International)
- Author "Vegetarian Primer"
- Tennis Pro - Hawaii
- Ruth Heidrich, PhD
- Author "A Race for Life"
- Grandmother who beat cancer on a vegan diet and became winner of several triathlons - Hawaii
- Victoria Moran
- Author "The Love-Powered Diet"
- Author "Compassion: the Ultimate Ethic" - Missouri
- Freya Dinshah
- Author "The Vegan Kitchen"
- Author "Vegetarian Cooking for 100" - New Jersey
- H. Jay Dinshah
- Author "Out of the Jungle"
- Editor, Ahimsa - New Jersey
- Roshan Dinshah
- Former Methodist minister,
- Now Editor, The Friendly Vegetarian - New Jersey
- Narendra Sheth
- Author "Animal Righs and Vegetarianism"
- Committee member, JAINA (Jain Association In North America) - SanDiego, California
- Prof. Rynn Berry, PhD
- Author "Famous Vegetarians"
- Author "Famous Vegetarians and their Recipes"
- Author "The New Vegetarians"
- Professor of Comparative Literature, Baruch U - Brooklyn, NY
- Dixie Mahy
- President, San Francisco Vegetarian Society
- Ballet Dancer - San Francisco, California