Vegetarian World Forum
No. 2 Vol. 2 - THE VEGETARIAN
- SUMMER 1948
- Editorial, Aims and Ideals
- Dr. Anna Kingsford, M.D. - Arthur L. Rudd
- The Higher Aspects of Vegetarianism - Edward Maitland
- Pythagoras, A Vegetarian
- Sunflower for Human Food - E. F. Hurt, N.D.D., author of Sunflower
for Food, Fodder and Fertility (Faber)
- Streptomycin the "Wonder Drug" - M. Beddow Bayly, M.R.C.S.,
- The Crime of Being Healthy - Dugald Semple
- Presentation to Dr. Allinson
- Vegetarian Biology - Richard Morse, F.L.S.
- The Village Simpleton's Soliloquy
- Our Civilised Ancestors - J. Foster Forbes, F.S.A.Scot.
- A note from the Editor - How many read your copy?
- Should the Vegetarian Movement be Reformed? An Answer - Cyril V.
Pink, M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.
- Eternal Verities - Marion Reid
- Salads are Essential - Fay Lancashire
- A Vegetarian Housewife in Singapore
- Rie von Krusenstierna [part of the Malayan VegSoc
and later a founder of the Australian vegsoc]
- Growing Salad Tomatoes - Alfred Johnson, F.R.H.S.
- Spiritual Healing - Olive Mary Hughes
- The Cosmic Conscious Woman - Stephania. Sypkens-van Andel, of Amsterdam,
- Practical Veganism - Fay K. Henderson [secretary
of the Vegan Society]
- Correspondence, News and Views : First
in Australia : Work in America : Fund for Relief of Distressed Vegetarians
: Dublin V.S. : Vegetarian Unity : A Reply to Mr. Donald Watson : Suggestion
from Germany [these relate to IVU and/or member
- Fine Performance, David Keeler wins 50 miles road trial
- Picture Gallery
- Astrology in Reltion to Health - W. F. Kirk
- Books Received
Vegetarian World Forum Index